Are you looking for an interesting environment to speed up your test automation skills? Do you have a relevant degree and suitable experience, but you are lacking new challenges? If your answer is yes, keep on reading and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE Our client in banking industry is now looking for a Test Automation Specialist to join their team in Helsinki. This position offers you a wide range of test automation tasks to be handled, a great team and the possibility to extend your skills even further. You will be working with products we use daily in our everyday lives, and you will have a key role to support the development of the overall products.
You are offered
* Interesting and challenging work tasks
* A great team to work with
* A possibility to extend your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Maintain existing regression testing to be operational and efficient (ensure stability
and enhance where necessary)
* Improve automation testing quality and coverage by adding new test cases to find
* Focus on Mobile- and Epayments by using CI/CD tools.
* Add value by continuously developing automation for application testing with
industry provided test framework guidelines.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant technical experience or degree
* Java programming language skills (C#/Python is advantageous)
* Familiar with OOP design and SOLID programming practices
* Experience with automation testing frameworks and architectures
* Keen to work with multiple projects & on multiple Test Automation Solutions
* Fluent English skills (Finnish is considered as an advantage
Full stack (i.e. database, web services/APIs, GUI etc) automation experience is advantageous
As a person you are:
* Eager to learn more and build your expertism
* You have good communication skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: We are looking for Test Automation Specialist for permanent employment contract. For at least first 6 months, you will work on an assignment for our client in the banking industry.
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a
request from that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.