Test Automation Engineer
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Advise agile team on test coverage improvements
- Design, write and implement manual and automated tests
- Verify and evaluate test results
Required skills and aspirations:
- Solid experience with Java or Groovy, or experience in a different OO language and willing and capable to learn Java and Groovy quickly with our help.
- Motivated to write clean, scalable and reusable test code.
- Motivated to think beyond the specs of the system you are testing.
- Able to argue the rationale behind test logic.
- Experience with version control (e.g., git/bitbucket)
- Experience in modern end2end testing in a REST architecture
- Experience in an agile environment (e.g. SAFe)
Furthermore, we expect that you have good verbal and written communication skills in English – speaking/writing a Nordic language will be considered an beneficial.
Apply now to power your career
Please apply with your CV as soon as possible. Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Head of Engineers & Sourcing (weekdays between 8-10), Sanni Seitsamo-Räsänen, +358 50 4657 680
You can visit www.nets.eu/careers/employees to meet more of our personalities.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.