Test Automation Engineer
Mash Group Oyj
Test Automation Engineer
We are Mash. Mash is a rapidly growing international FinTech group headquartered in Helsinki, Finland with offices in Luxembourg, Madrid, Stockholm and Warsaw.
It’s not always easy to challenge large multinational companies, but, in our view, we are firmly on the right path. Our efforts have been noticed and last year we were selected to the FinTech50 list, which includes the 50 most promising FinTech companies in Europe.
Mash Group Plc (Mash) has developed an efficient payment and financing business model and system in the market and is a leading service provider in key European markets. Mash´s fully automated and internationally scalable payment services allow consumers to make easy and flexible payments at partnering online and offline stores and service providers.
Would you like to be a part of a team that’s responsible for maintaining the quality of a product impacting millions of users? We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to help us in building a modern, scalable, high-quality resilient platform!
This is an opportunity to join a friendly team of professionals that strives to create better experiences for our customers by creating products and services that our customer’s desire.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be an important part of our Software development team and report directly to our Head of QA. You’ll be based in Helsinki, Finland. With us, you’ll have a great opportunity to work in a senior Agile team in our fast growing and fresh organization.
Our standards and goals are high, and to reach those we make sure we hire the best people for our Quality Assurance team.
- Development, maintenance and improvement of automated test cases
- Contributing to improving test automation framework
- Creating automated test reporting and metrics
- Taking part in in-sprint testing and release testing (manual and automated)
- Mentoring other test engineers on an automated test environment
We are looking for:
- Several years of experience working in an agile software development team(s)
- Experience in Selenium, Behave, Python and Robot Framework
- Experience with BDD and Gherkin language
- Experience in creation and upkeep of test automation scripts
- Hands-on experience in software testing and test planning
- Certifications from relevant testing and software development training
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
- Experience with load testing tools
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Self-motivated, self-steering, willing to learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong attention to detail is a must, but the ability to prioritize accordingly is very much valued
- Natural troubleshooter with a dedication to quality
- A dynamic personality who feels like home in a fast-moving and fast-growing company
- Team player with great interpersonal skills and high integrity level
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Independent and challenging role in rapidly growing international FinTech group friendly team of top professionals sharing a strong sense of community and common purpose
- Possibility to work with latest technologies and make an impact on the way of working
- Competitive salary, incentive package and benefits
- International working and business environment
- Lots of company activities, team building and possibilities to hang out with your colleagues after work