Test Automation Engineer, Helsinki or Oulu
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 29.12.2021
Are you looking for an interesting environment to speed up your test automation skills? Do you have a relevant degree and suitable experience, but you are lacking new challenges? If your answer is yes, keep on reading and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLEOur client in the banking industry is now looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their team in Helsinki or Oulu. This position offers you a wide range of test automation tasks to be handled, a great team and the possibility to extend your skills even further. You will be working with products we use daily in our everyday lives, and you will have a key role to support the development of the overall products.
You are offered
* Interesting and challenging work tasks
* International work environment and a great team
* A possibility to extend your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Maintain existing test automation scripts
* Improve test automation coverage by creating new test scripts and test cases
* Add value by creating and maintaining test automation scripts for applications and systems with Robot
WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a person with previous experience in test automation using Python. We also expect you to have:
* Basic knowledge of Selenium
* Good SQL proficiency
* Knowledge in CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Bamboo)
* Fluent English skills (Finnish is considered as an advantage)
We would like you to have:
* Basic knowledge of Python based framework (pytest or Robot Framework)
* Previous experience in test automation targeting databases, REST API
* Basic knowledge of functional, automated, exploratory and regression testing
We also consider experience in the following areas as an advantage: log file analysis (XML) & messaging (MQ), ISTQB certification, test management tool. Having worked in the banking domain is also a plus.
As a person you are
* Eager to learn more and build your expertism
* Proactive with excellent communication skills
* Detail oriented
* Start: February 2022
* Work extent: We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for permanent employment contract.
* Location: Helsinki or Oulu (hybrid model)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.