Test automation and testing trainees
We are now hiring summer trainees for summer 2020! Do you want to spend the summer with us and gain valuable experience and a new network?
Test automation and testing trainee positions are aimed at young professionals, recent graduates and students who want to make an impact for a better and smarter society.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a global company who make a difference in the society. The success of this summer job is up to you – be proactive and ask a lot of questions to get the most out of this experience. We are looking for you, with curious minds, with the right attitude and a true interest in our business.
What we offer you
As a summer trainee you will get a Buddy to guide you in your work. We embrace Learning as a lifestyle to ensure your constant learning and your growth as professional. You’ll also be part of Tieto Young Professionals network, join the summer trainee onboarding day with all the other trainees and enjoy the farewell event at the end of the summer.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Apply if you want to boost your career with the following:
- Learning test automation or testing skills
- Developing problem solving approach
- Understanding how testing affects to software quality
- Working with experienced test automation and testing area colleagues (over 130 Finnish speaking colleagues, all experts in software testing)
Show us what you got!
We are looking for someone who’s…
- Enthusiastic learner with Robot Framework, Selenium or other test automation related knowledge and skills
- Familiar with some Java, Python or other scripting skills
- Owning testers mindset, having modelling skills and critical thinking to challenge solutions and products
- Finnish is fluent (mandatory), English is a benefit
Test automation specialists and testing specialists are highly requested by our customers. Test automation resembles software programming and is more technical than testing functionality manually. If you are quick to learn on the job, you have a chance of finding yourself a permanent position. For this trainee position, you have a chance to start to work earlier during the Spring and possibly continue working after summer as part-time or full-time depending on your studies.
Did we get you excited?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and Cover letter by 2nd of February. Be quick – we will evaluate candidates continuously. Also, for this position an early start during the Spring is possible!
If you have questions about applying, please contact Summer trainee project lead Saara-Sofia Koponen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not handle applications via email.
Want to know more about summer with us? Check this out:
We are joining forces with EVRY, find out more: