Meka Pro Oy is looking for a Test and Design Engineer to their office at Oulu. The contract is permanent and full-time, and you can start working immediately or at the time agreed.
The Test and Design Engineer is responsible for performing and developing both mechanical and electrical tests of new and existing products at Meka Pro Oy. He or she also develops and enhances mechanical design of products, and create and maintain product drawings as a part of his or her job. In addition of testing and design he or she is involved in certification processes and product development projects by doing versatile engineering tasks.
This position requires problem-solving skills independently and as a part of team, and seamless collaboration with other functions, as product management and sourcing. In addition to these requirements we hope to find candidates with following qualities:
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Mechanical engineering or Metallurgy
• Willingness to learn new things despite of education and background
• Proven experience in 3D design, SolidWorks is preferred
• Knowledge in materials, strength of materials and manufacturing is an advantage
• Knowledge in Marine, Oil & Gas and Nuclear certification is a plus
• Fluent English is required, fluency in Russian and Sweden are a plus
Here is a great opportunity to evolve in mechanical engineering as a part of internationally growing company. If you are up for the challenge, send your application through the link below. If you have any questions, please contact Meka Pro Oy/ Lari Kela p. 044 3371 212.