Territory Manager ENT
Do you want to work in a start-up environment but still be employed by one of the leading MedTech companies in Finland?
Be a part of a growth-oriented new division in a leading MedTech company
Stryker has recently decided to intensify the focus on the ear, nose and throat (ENT) portfolio by setting it up as a separate division. They will furthermore increase the portfolio by adding new and highly innovative products that will enable physicians to treat patients that have little to no treatment alternatives available.
It is therefore a unique opportunity to become a part of a startup environment within a successful company, but also to be a part of division with a mission which is to enable physicians to treat their patients in a minimally invasive way.
As Territory Manager you will be responsible for the ENT business in Finland, which includes sales and promotion of a highly innovative and fast-growing product portfolio, key opinion leader management, market development and customer support.
You will develop strategic approaches to convince clinical and economic stakeholders in switching their way of care Therefore, you will be a vital part of the process from the initial contact to the after sales support. You will provide customers with a minimally invasive and cost-efficient treatment for their patients, and you will provide input to Stryker as the "Voice of Customer" and market intelligence insights.
Your tasks will include:
- Have clinical conversations with physicians, positioning the products and economical value accordingly
- Develop and execute market development efforts to accelerate new therapy adoption and to increase the number of patients available to receive our treatment.
- Complete a thorough analysis of the territory and identifying key target accounts. Generate and follow up on sales leads.
- Support marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of the ENT portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within an account and based upon knowledge of the customer’s needs. Support activities related to driving enrollment in the Clinical Trials.
- Participate in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote Stryker’s ENT portfolio.
Entrepreneurial mindset with medical device or pharma experience
We expect you to have a minimum of three years of sales experience in the medical device or pharma industry. To succeed in this position, it is essential that you have solid knowledge of reimbursement and ideally market access strategies. Furthermore, you should preferably have a university degree or an equivalent apprenticeship in the field of health economics or business. As a person, you are outgoing, and you thrive with a high pace and the will to succeed. You are able to analyze and plan, while having a commercial and business awareness.
Large MedTech company named “best workplace”
This is a chance to become a key part of one of the largest MedTech companies that takes pride in innovative products as well as engaging its employees. This makes Stryker one of the top 25 companies in the world named “best workplaces” by Fortune and in partnership with Great Place to Work. The role will have a substantial impact on the business and could offer exciting development opportunities for the right candidate.
Would you like to know more?
The recruitment process is carried out by Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Consultant Saara Hirsto +358 10 320 2423 or firstname.lastname@example.org, 3.1.2020 onwards. Please send your application and CV by clicking this link https://bit.ly/2sZqzNR as soon as possible, and no later than 26.01.2020.