Territory Manager (Capital/Helsinki region)
Boehringer Ingelheim Finland Ky
Are you up for a challenge, do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and do you want to make a difference? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a Territory Manager to join our Respiratory team in the Capital region/Helsinki region in southern Finland.
In this role you have the freedom to leave the traditional sales approaches behind. You will create new ways to cooperate with your customers and make a difference to improve patients’ lives, enhancing your professional capabilities with a strong digital environment to provide the best experience to your customers. To set and implement activities you work closely with colleagues in sales, marketing and medical.
This is field based role and requires daily travelling (Capital/Helsinki region)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Achieving (and preferably exceeding) financial and non-financial targets
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships and partnerships with Health Care Professionals
- Orchestrating a customer centric engagement through collaboration by cross-functional and external stakeholders
- Defining and executing the agreed sales action plan, aligned with and based on the regional and local plans
- Training and educating relevant hospital staff
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Business Administration or relevant work experience
- Expertise in sales (not necessarily in the pharmaceutical industry)
- Excellent command of both the Finnish and the English language, Swedish is considered as a plus
- You are not only familiar with digital sales tools but you are also interested in discovering new ways to make the best use of these tools
- Excellent proficiency of MS Office
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills
- Natural networker: a positive and high energy personality
- Customer focused and attitude of active experimentation to find solutions for challenges and changes
- You demonstrate a winning spirit and create a can-do team mentality
- Strong planning and time management skills
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
We offer new and exciting development opportunities for ambitious people with potential for more. For more information about Boehringer Ingelheim please visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com.
In order to comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (“SPL”). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
Please send us your motivation letter and CV via the following link: Click here. We will start screening the potential candidates immediately on rolling basis.