Terminal Manager, Oiltanking Finland Oy Kotka
Oiltanking has been active in tank storage logistics since 1972, and is one of the largest independent operators of tank terminals for oils, chemicals and gases worldwide. The company owns and operates 65 terminals in 23 countries with a total storage capacity of 20 million cbm, on five continents. Oiltanking has a strong customer orientation and provides tailor-made infrastructure. Its focus is on safe, efficient and reliable services in constructing and operating its facilities. In 2018, about 3,300 employees worked for Oiltanking. Oiltanking Finland operates two terminals, in Kotka Mussalo Port and in Hamina Port.
We are looking for a Terminal Manager with an operational/technical background in the chemical and/or petroleum industry.
As a Terminal manager you will:
- lead the daily terminal operations and the terminal investment projects,
- foster the application of continuous improvement to meet challenging objectives,
- inspire the organization to continue to work on improvements in service delivery and cost efficiency, keeping a strong discipline in health, safety, security and environment
- lead (by engaging, challenging, aligning and developing) the local management in order to become more agile and to achieve as one team the desired company results,
- represent the legal entity towards authorities and will have contact with key customers and strategic suppliers.
To succeed in this position, You should:
- have a proven track record as a successful manager in an industrial production or industrial/logistic service area connected to the chemical and/or oil and gas industry,
- hold a Masters degree, preferably in engineering,
- communicate in fluent Finnish and English (Russian language skills are beneficial),
- have an operational background in HSSE sensitive business,
- have excellent communication and influencing skills that will help you in your relations with the customer, the unions, the authorities etc.
In this role you have visibility and a lot of internal and external contact, both local and international. This is a unique opportunity to further build your experience in change-, stakeholder- and people management. Your time will be invested in local challenges in profitable, efficient and HSSE compliant operations, but also in strategy and investments. You will be reporting to and working closely together with the VP Nordics and the team in an international business environment with customers at the top of the petrochemical, oil and trading world. You can count on a committed and aligned Management Team. An attractive compensation package makes this offer competitive. You will be based in Kotka, Finland.
This recruitment is done in cooperation with Adecco Finland Oy. For more information please contact Senior HR Consultant Pietari Salmi, p. +358 40 820 4007 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please leave your CV and application in English at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat . The application period ends at 7th of January.