Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters.
As a Tender Manager for Baxter you will be responsible for leading and executing tender management process in Finland, ensuring that all tenders relevant for Baxter are identified, communicated and processed. Tender Manager acts as a main point of contact to tender bodies in different regional and hospital districts.
You will be responsible for:
• Active participation in Nordic Commercial Excellence team work
• Active participation in country management work
• Strategic stakeholder management
• Drive national tender negotiations for Baxter’s products in Finland
• Internal coordination for implementing the tender strategy
• Set up relevant tender management teams for new tenders
• Manage and coordinate correct tender prices in collaboration with Nordic Pricing Manager
• Analyze and develop new innovative tender and pricing strategies
Who you are:
• Experience in tender management
• Commercial mindset
• Ability to represent Baxter to external stakeholders
• Skills to build customer relationships
• Ability to lead complex processes
• Financial awareness, especially on pricing
• Good written and verbal communication skills, both in Finnish and English
• Structured way of working
• University or business degree (preferably in economics or health care system)
• Experience in working with the health care sector
• Knowledge of the industry value chain and regulatory environment
• Thorough knowledge of local tender, pricing and reimbursement processes
• Experience in sales/marketing preferable
What we offer:
Baxter’s aim is to save and sustain lives. In this role you will be a part of the Nordic Commercial Excellence team and based in Helsinki. This role is a key role since you will be the project leader for all the tenders in Finland.
• A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
• Independent position with an opportunity to build your own strategy and make a real impact
• A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care
• Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
• Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company
If interested in the job please make sure to send your CV and application including a salary request as soon as possible, no later than 5th of August at www.mercuriurval.fi, ref. FI-14316.
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in homes. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Every day at Baxter is a chance to save and sustain people's lives.
Equal Opportunity Employer Discrimination: Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.