Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters.
As a Tender Manager for Baxter you will be responsible for leading and executing tender management process in Finland, ensuring that all tenders relevant for Baxter are identified, communicated and processed. Tender Manager acts as a main point of contact to tender bodies in different regional and hospital districts.
You will be responsible for:
• Active participation in Nordic Commercial Excellence team work
• Active participation in country management work
• Strategic stakeholder management
• Drive national tender negotiations for Baxter’s products in Finland
• Internal coordination for implementing the tender strategy
• Set up relevant tender management teams for new tenders
• Manage and coordinate correct tender prices in collaboration with Nordic Pricing Manager
• Analyze and develop new innovative tender and pricing strategies
Who you are:
• Experience in tender management
• Commercial mindset
• Ability to represent Baxter to external stakeholders
• Skills to build customer relationships
• Ability to lead complex processes
• Financial awareness, especially on pricing
• Good written and verbal communication skills, both in Finnish and English
• Structured way of working
• University or business degree (preferably in economics or health care system)
• Experience in working with the health care sector
• Knowledge of the industry value chain and regulatory environment
• Thorough knowledge of local tender, pricing and reimbursement processes
• Experience in sales/marketing preferable
What we offer:
Baxter’s aim is to save and sustain lives. In this role you will be a part of the Nordic Commercial Excellence team and based in Helsinki. This role is a key role since you will be the project leader for all the tenders in Finland.
• A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
• Independent position with an opportunity to build your own strategy and make a real impact
• A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care
• Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
• Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company
If interested in the job please make sure to send your CV and application including a salary request as soon as possible, no later than 5th of August at www.mercuriurval.fi, ref. FI-14316.