Teknos Trainee Program 2021
As a Teknos Trainee you will take over assignments and projects that will give you a good general understanding of Teknos’ global business and this opportunity can serve as a catalyst for your future career. You get a chance to work with our engaged and enthusiastic professionals in a growing and global family-owned company.
Teknos Trainee Program is open for graduates and students who are doing their master’s degree studies. As Teknos is a globally operating company, good written and verbal English skills are required. Knowledge in Finnish and other Teknos languages is an asset.
We are especially looking for candidates with academic background from:
- Business and Innovation
- Data Science and Analytics
- Computer and Digital Science
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial or Environmental Engineering
There can also arise opportunities for students from other fields of study so don’t hesitate to apply!
If creative, persistent and fair describe you as a person, you might be just the perfect fit for our program.
Examples of projects that you would be responsible for or participating within Traineeship period:
- Employee Opinion Survey – coordinating the process of annual Teknos employees survey (Human Resources)
- Knowledge Management – supporting the roll-out of a global process within Human Resources function
- Recruitment (Human Resources - Finnish language is needed)
- Virtual Environemnt for Commercial Services – creating an interactive ecosystem for knowledge-sharing and global service kow-how
- Life-Cycle Assessment – analysis and market research on Customers’ needs within commercial and technological process
- Sustainability Services - mapping on waste on Customer's painting processes
- Buyer's Guide - creating a hanbook for Purchasing functions
- Supplier Data - system data maintenance and cleansing for Procurement
- Digital Services - data analysis, implementation of reports and AI elements for a global Customer Service (ICT)
- Data Warehouse - data mining and analysis (ICT)
- E-learnings - creating virtual learning tools to dedicated to procurement and commercial departments.
The Trainee Program starts in April 2021 with application period open from December 23rd until 19th of February. Minimum duration for this paid traineeship is four months. An option to continue as an employee or thesis worker after the trainee period will be reviewed during the trainee period. Trainee positions are based in Helsinki (we are currently working remotely).
Please, note, that to apply for this role you should be eligible to work and live in Finland.
Send your application letter with CV by latest 19.01.2021.
In your application letter, please introduce yourself and how you think you can contribute to Teknos’ strategy of fast and profitable growth. Also describe which project you are especially interested in, what are you passionate about and what is your career aspiration for the next years.
Read more from the experiences of 2017, 2018 and 2019 Teknos Trainees here:
After the application period is over all applications are prescreened and the top candidates based on the applications are invited for an interview. The best candidates from the interviews are selected for the Trainee Program. Each applicant is personally informed about the status in the process.
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to our recruiting system. Use the below button to apply.
Apply to join Teknos family!