Tekninen myyjä (Inside Sales Engineer)
Emerson Process Management Oy
We are looking for a customer oriented and results driven Inside Sales Engineer to assist our customers by identifying the best solutions for their industrial automation and instrumentation applications.
In this role you will offer and sell complete product and services solutions and will provide commercial and technical support to customers.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Vantaa or Pirkkala, Finland!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Qualify customer requests for quotation to ensure that a quote will meet the customers’ application and operational needs
• Prepare customer quotations for instrumentation and analytical solutions
• Understand and work in team project form for more complex requests
• Ensure purchase orders are commercially complete and accurate
• Provide advice on technical solutions to customers and colleagues
• Communicate with manufacturing locations for queries regarding lead-time, specials, etc.
• Attend relevant technical and commercial trainings as required to maintain a high level of product and process knowledge
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering field (education in automation and/or instrumentation is preferred);
• One to two years of relevant work experience from an industrial field (preferred);
• Experience in automation and instrumentation as an advantage;
• Fluent Finnish and English language skills (verbal, reading and writing)
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as an Inside Sales Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process but also technical and commercial trainings, so you could continuously improve your knowledge about our products and process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.