We are looking for a Technology Sales Manager for Automation and Digital Solutions global sales support.
Together with sales and specialist teams Technology Sales Manager has a key role in developing unique value propositions that help customers to boost operations efficiency with process optimization solutions and services and obtain and maintain the license to operate with sustainable technologies. Preferable location is Espoo, Finland.
As Technology Sales Manager – Automation and Digital Solutions, you will:
• Support sales teams globally in identifying and developing customer solutions and value propositions for mineral and metallurgical applications with market leading automation and digital portfolio
• Act as a technical champion of Metso Outotec Digital Solutions, being the key link between sales and stakeholders in technology management, delivery and service within Metso Outotec organization
• Understand and be able to explain Digital Solutions implementation requirements and procedures, as well as supporting all stakeholders on actual implementation
• Promote Metso Outotec’s digital technologies utilizing Digital Innovation Center, trade shows, conferences, webinars and customer seminars
• Contribute to developing digital competences, pricing and sales materials at Metso Outotec
• Contribute to delivering, measuring and communicating the customer value in implementation projects and with existing users
• Collaborate and co-create for customer value by contribution in engagement workshops together with strategic, targeted and opportunistic customers and business partners
• Support, actively follow-up and develop global opportunity pipeline together with key stakeholders
To succeed, you will need:
• Proactive mindset, resilience, flexibility and creative thinking to support business and solution development in a global team of professionals
• An appropriate education and at least 3 years of practical experience in metallurgy, process automation or process industry
• Passion for continuous learning in industrial automation, digital technologies and solutions
• Demonstrated capability of meeting strict time constraints and managing expectations of internal and external customers
• Fluent verbal and written communication in English language for presentations, success stories & articles, webinars, social media
• Good command of MS Office software tools and virtual meeting systems
• Skills to collaborate and coordinate other teams when needed
• Willingness and ability to travel domestic and abroad (estimate 0-40 days annually, subject to on-going Covid-19 pandemic and guidelines)
We will offer:
• Exciting opportunity to contribute to the sustainable and Planet Positive change in the metallurgical industry
• Global network to collaborate with colleagues and friends at eight market areas
• Competitive salary and fringe benefits of a global Finnish high tech company
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies, we offer a stronger platform for growth and innovation. We have an environment that brings together result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way.
Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
We constantly invest in the development opportunities and well-being of our employees.
Apply by sending your resume and application through Metso-Outotec Careers page latest by October 9, 2021. Please include your salary request in your application.
For more information about the role please contact Ari Rantala, Director, Application Engineering. Email: email@example.com