Technology Sales Director
Are you our new Technology Sales Director?
We are seeking a sales-minded Fluid Power technology wizard to join our team in Vantaa, Finland. Your task contains developing, marketing and selling of totally new kind of Fluid Power solutions that help our customers to increase their productivity while simultaneously enhancing their friendliness to the environment. Already, we have developed some patent pending products, e.g., the Power Module (see our website www.fiellberg.fi/products/power-module ), and have plenty of ideas to be further developed. To our belief, our constantly strengthening product portfolio meets the needs of the market, driven by the requirements of the machine operators and the tightening pollution legislation.
You will have an independent job but at same time have full support from the other members of the team.
Generally, in this exciting job as a Technology Sales Director you will be responsible for:
- Selling prototypes and solutions to industrial clients worldwide
- Leading product development projects together with Technical Universities and financers
- Finances of your projects
You may currently be in a managing position either in technology or sales area, and look to work within a forward thinking and innovative environment, which gives you the opportunity to develop your expertise and advance your career.
Do you tick the following points?
- Education: M.Sc. or higher in field of Engineering or Automation
- Excellent knowledge of Fluid Power, especially in Digital Hydraulics
- Strong communication skills
- Team leader
- Results driven
- Customer service focused
- Fluent in Finnish and English, other languages are a plus
We, in turn, offer
- Independent and international job
- Innovative colleaques to work with
- Salary according to your potential
Did we awaken your interest? If so, we expect to have your free form application sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30.4.2019 at latest.
Need more information? Then please call Juha Elonen (+358 44 303 1353) on Monday 15.4.2019 or Friday 19.4.2019 between 9:00–16:00.