AFRY Finland Oy
AFRY Process Industry Division is now looking for a
to enforce our team serving a variety of different industries.
The role of the Technology Manager is to act as a project manager or technology expert in planning phases of Client’s investment projects. You would actively contribute to project sales and development of new solutions and ways of working. Your background may be in hydro- or pyrometallurgy, oil & gas, food & beverages, biorefining or base chemicals.
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience of technology development, conceptual & basic engineering, project execution and/or plant operation
- M. Sc. education in process engineering (e.g. chemicals, mining, metals or food)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop new solutions and approaches in a client-oriented manner
- Consciousness of HSE requirements in chemical industry is considered an advantage
Depending on your experience and skills profile, your tasks include sales, proposal development, project management, process engineering tasks as well as development in ways of working and client offering. You are fully supported by multi-skilled colleagues and our international project base provides an opportunity for further professional growth. We are committed to ensure your well-being at work and induct You profoundly to our business.
The position is located in Vantaa or Oulu, Finland; the position prerequisites moderate travelling.
To learn more about this position please contact Ilkka Rantanen, tel. +358 010 33 49214 between July 20 – 24, 2020.
Read more about AFRY and what our employees tell about working at us https://afry.com/en/join-us/get-know-us/meet-our-people
Interested? Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request by August 10, 2020. Please note we will process the applications already during the application period.