Technology Manager, Electrical Engineering
Pöyry Industry Business Group
Pöyry Industry Business Group is now looking for a
TECHNOLOGY MANAGER, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
to enforce our team in Vantaa, Finland.
The role of the Technology Manager is to participate in Client’s investment projects as a technical advisor in early project phases as well as adviser in following project phases. The position will have a vital role in coordinating the other engineering activities in an investment project as well as in supporting sales.
We are looking to find the following characteristics in our Technology Manager
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as electrical technology
- + 5 years of relevant work experience in industry, either in design or operations
- Deep understanding of the technical requirements in different applications
- Fluent in Finnish and good communication skills in English, other language skills are considered as a merit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Readiness to travel
- As a person you are safety focused, persistent, goal and client oriented, as well as a dynamic team player.
We offer you a variety of interesting tasks and good opportunities for professional growth in a stimulating global environment with pleasant co-workers and team’s full support.
To learn more about this position please contact Heikki Jääskeläinen, tel. 040 835 7661.
Interested? Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request by February 15, 2018 on our website: http://www.poyry.fi/ura-poyrylla/avoimet-tyopaikat/technology-manager-electrical-engineering-vantaa