Technology expert, Catalytic processes
Neste Engineering Solutions Oy
Ready to lead the world class technology development? Join us and be part of our growth with the purpose of creating a healthier planet for our children. We offer you the opportunity to lead and participate in versatile and interesting technology and business development projects at the world’s 3rd most sustainable company.
At Neste Engineering Solutions, we are now looking for
Technology expert, Catalytic processes
to join our dynamic team of experienced technology concept development and project management professionals.
As Technology Expert, you will participate in the renewable fuel and chemical technology development and NEX tehnolologies development. The projects range from conceptual and feasibility studies to process design packages and participation in NEX unit start-up phase. Depending on your competences and interests, in your role you will provide senior-level subject matter (technical) expertise and contribute to development initiatives and projects as a project team leader.
You will work closely with other colleagues in the Technology function as well as other technology experts in our company. Technology function enables the successful concept development of new sustainable chemical and fuel technologies. We have a multidisciplinary skill set ideal for idea creation and case evaluation due to our deep expertise, experience and sector specific know-how. Conceptual engineering requires co-operation with R&D and engineering. We have a thorough understanding of different process technologies and proven track record in technology development. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Why join Neste Engineering Solutions?
We believe we have much to offer to the right candidate, including:
- A stimulating position with diverse challenges
- A professionally supportive company culture and encouraging colleagues
- Technologically advanced work with our portfolio of cutting edge projects
- Opportunities for career advancement
Keys to success among the pioneers:
- MSc or DSc in Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering and Management
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in the field of refining, petrochemical or chemicals
- Strong knowledge of Catalytic processes and process development, feasibility studies and conceptual engineering (incl. material and heat balance calculations and unit operations)
- Fluent written and spoken command of English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
We also value
- Hands-on attitude and business oriented mindset
- Willingness to learn new and work outside your comfort zone
Experience of e.g. pilot/demo plant activities, process simulation, reactor design are considered as assets.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
Please submit your CV and cover letter through our careers portal by the 3rd of November, 2019.
If you would like more information about this position, please call Mauri Suuronen, Manager, Technology & Service Products, Neste Engineering Solutions, tel. +358 50 458 3751.
Neste Engineering Solutions offers high quality technology and engineering services, including technology development, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals and Bio-industries. Our NAPCON products enhance process industry production optimization, quality and logistics, as well as operator training with simulators and games. We work in close cooperation with our strategic customers and have world-class know-how in technology development and industrial investment projects. In addition to our head office in Porvoo, Finland, we operate in Neste locations such as Naantali, Singapore and Rotterdam, and in selected customer project sites.