Make a difference
Make a difference your way
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
Whatever you're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
We are in an exciting, unprecedented time in technology – with the pace of change and innovation continuing to accelerate. Technology and new business innovation is continuously transforming the way we work and live, raising many questions about both opportunities and challenges. In a time when most companies are still talking about moving to the cloud, our team is working on developing the next wave of applications specifically designed and optimized for the cloud. We’re thinking ahead to the future to keep our clients relevant and to not just enhance the experience of their customers, but to take it to the next level.
We’re doing this by using rapid prototyping to leverage the power of the new and demonstrate the power and agility of the Cloud and leveraging Accenture assets and frameworks.
Our team is comprised of not just hands on, technical individuals, but also thought leaders in this space. We overcome the technical obstacles holding our clients back so that they can move forward into the new, cloud native future.
We are looking for people with:
• 2-3 years hands on experience developing innovative applications.
• Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture
• Cloud Certification (Azure or AWS)
• Experience leading an agile team.
Below are ‘nice to haves’, and if you don’t have more than one or two, don’t be discouraged. We’re trying to build a team with a very diverse set of skills and backgrounds, and a big part of that means different skills.
• Experience with serverless frameworks and architectures.
• Experience with containerizing legacy applications in the public cloud; native or 3rd party container solutions (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker EE, Mesosphere)
• Experience with machine learning models and artificial intelligence (TensorFlow, Amazon SageMaker, Gluon, mxnet)
• Experience with data transformations or data warehousing (AWS Redshift, AWS Glue, etc.)
• Experience with writing Infrastructure as Code for the public cloud (Terraform, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, etc.)
• Experience with event driven architectures and constituent technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis) and patterns (Event Sourcing, etc.)
What is in it for you
At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
Unique, unbeatable solutions that make clients more agile – we do that by giving you the most
Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress as you work
Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work
Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website at www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram ja Linkedin
Accenture welcomes and encourages aplications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, relgion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.