Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you always looking for opportunities for generating value and commercialising ideas? If yes, you may be the Technology Analyst we are looking for!We are looking for you
We at Studentwork are looking for a Technology Analyst for a permanent position located in Espoo. The position is full-time, and you will be employed through Studentwork for our client. We hope that you will be able to start as soon as possible.
As a Technology Analyst, you will interact actively with different business units and R&D functions to ensure the latest technology and business model development knowledge is widely and appropriately disseminated. You will be responsible for conducting directed and undirected scouting efforts to identify and monitor new technologies, business models and trends across the company’s business domains. You will also analyse and assess relevant technology trends, opportunities and threats to support the company’s strategy and business unit needs.
Our client company is a Finnish energy company and would like to stay anonymous to ensure that applications are processed via Studentwork. The name of the client company will be revealed to applicants when they are interviewed.Main tasks
- You will interact actively with different business units and R&D functions to ensure the latest technology and business model development knowledge is widely and appropriately disseminated
- You will be responsible for conducting directed and undirected scouting efforts to identify and monitor new technologies, business models and trends across the company’s business domains.
- You will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date database of relevant information
- Communicating findings from scouting activities with key stakeholders
- You will develop new and improved methods and tools for supporting the scouting activity
- In this role, you will support technology driven business concept creation for potential projects that match opportunities identified through scouting
We offer you
- 2-4 years of working experience with technology analysis
- A university degree in technical studies or economics
- You to know what the terms LCOE and CCUS mean
- You to have the ability to understand technology and strong drive and capability to learn independently more about emerging trends and technologies relevant to the business
- Solid analytical skills and capable of analysing data in an appropriate way to drive successful decision making
- Excellent presentation skills, both orally and in writing in English
Apply for the position now!
- An opportunity to develop your professional skills
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience in an international company
- An excellent onboarding process and training
- The ability to work independently
- The support of an encouraging work community
- An organizational culture that wants to give you the opportunity to grow in your career
If you recognise yourself in this description, apply for the position by 26.1.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Marjukka Laakso (email@example.com). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data protection, and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.Additional information on our recruitment process
At Studentwork, we believe that succeeding at work does not always take vast experience – soft skills and the will to develop will also bring you success. This is why our recruitment process involves a personality assessment that aims to evaluate soft skills essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help those with less experience to identify and describe their own strengths more effectively, and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment to refer to later. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Studentwork and the client company, so you will get to know both of us as the recruitment process progresses. Additional information on Studentwork
Studentwork is the leader in soft skills driven recruitment and trusted advisor for talents and companies in the Nordics. We help the new generation of talents to find their dream job by identifying their soft skills and true potential.
By using data, we create understanding of our candidates’ strengths and ambitions while minimizing blind spots and biases. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!