PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
Multilingual services / Turku, Finland
The Turku Site, with 600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
Our multilingual services coordinate translation and technical documentation for our products including kits, instruments and software. We are now looking for two trained technical writers with experience in DITA to join our team of professionals.
- Planning and creating user-oriented documentation for a wide range of products
- Proofreading and editing
- Work collaboratively with translation coordination colleagues and other people in various functions, e.g. system engineers and customer services
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of documentations
- Experience in technical writing and working with DITA
- Excellent or native level written and verbal skills in English
- At least moderate Finnish skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and at times under pressure
- Knowledge of life sciences is seen as an advantage
What we offer:
- Purposeful & inspirational environment
- Dynamic culture in which customers are at the forefront
- Being part of a highly qualified team that is committed to excellence
- Access to cutting-edge expertise through which you can make positive impact in the world around us
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
For further information, please contact Team Leader Anne Kulmala, tel. +358 50 4124 621, on December 17th at 14 to 15, December 18th at 10 to 11 or January 13th at 13 to14. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV as soon as possible, at the latest by January 15th via the link. Please note we will start interviews as soon as we find suitable candidates.