We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the success of our products. You will work collaboratively with our developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use for our customers. You will be part of our software and product development in Oulu.
- Working with internal teams to obtain the understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Structuring, creating and maintaining the technical documentation that we provide to our customers
- Analyzing existing and potential content, focusing on architecture improvements and reuse opportunities
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its audience
- Writing easy-to-understand online help and developer guides
- Creating tutorials to help end-users use a variety of solutions
- Proof-reading and editing content produced by your colleagues
- Producing technical blog posts around our products and features
Skills and Qualifications
- E.g. degree in English
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation with eye and endurance on details
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and in Finnish
We are proud of our new brand and identity and excited about the company’s new start with compelling offering - we search for the pragmatic and sustainable solutions in everything we do and want to nurture a trusting, supportive environment that empowers everyone to strive for their best.
We trust that our joint value basis will help us on our journey to become an international player in the energy domain: Trust, Quality, Curiosity, Care and SISU. The bigger the challenge, the harder we try!
Would you like to be part of this community? Please, leave your application by the 15th of March, 2021.
Contact information: Juha Manninen, Head of Business Excellence: email@example.com