Technical Writer to Konecranes
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 29.11.2019
Are you fluent in English and interested in putting your excellent writing skills into use? Konecranes is now looking for a Technical Writer to join their Crane Maintenance and Information Design team! You get to write new content and create illustration for documentation. If you have previous experience of writing technical and commercial content in English and enjoy collaborating with different shareholders in a global environment, you might be person we are looking for! Read further to learn more about this role and send your application!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Technical Writer your main responsibilities are to gather and review commercial and technical information to create documentation for different needs (i.e. technical support documents, service handbooks or commercial purposes). You work closely with the engineers, product- and sales managers, with whom you discuss about the documentations customer benefit, technology and features. Based on the gathered information you create the accurate content and in addition you will define the suitable illustrations for documentation. You may have many ongoing projects at the same time, so good multitasking skills are necessary.
You are offered
* Opportunity to work in a global environment and
* A good introduction to your duties and a supportive team
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Gather and review technical and commercial information
* Collaboration with engineers, product- and sales managers
* Create new content and documentation
* Define the suitable illustrations for documents
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant academic degree in English language, documentation or technical writing
* Previous work experience and/or understanding of technical environment and vocabulary
* Excellent spoken and written English
It is seen as an advantage if you have knowledge of XML, DITA or Photoshop.
When applying for this position, please attach a written sample of your English skills.
As a person you are:
* A team player and you have good collaboration skills
* Fast learner
* Structured and thorough
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time
* Employment period: 12 months, possibility for continuation
* Location: Koneenkatu 8, Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.