Technical writer, Icare Finland Oy
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.10.2020
We are looking for a determined Technical writer to a versatile role in a developing med-tech company. This is a responsible role in which you have a chance to prosper and evolve, and later advance to diverse career opportunities. Read more below and apply!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Technical writer, you will be working on technical documentation in English. Furthermore, translation of your work to other languages will be made by others.
In addition to the role related job duties that are listed below, later you may have a chance to handle the management and development of the documentation system in group level.
You are offered
* A versatile role in a constantly developing company
* An international, close-knit and ambitious team
* A chance to evolve in this role and to find new career opportunities
* The benefits of an agile, big company and work community
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Developing schedules, plans and programs to support product and service launches
* Writing in clear and concise language suitable for translation and worldwide publication
* Acquiring product knowledge by consulting with experts in R&D, Product Managers, etc.
* Managing the document review and approval process, and supporting the translation process
* Researching, writing, compiling, editing, and revising various technical documents (including instruction manuals and guides) and compiling marketing approval submissions
* Technical communication within the entire lifecycle of our products
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A graduate of Polytechnic school or University with a technical profile
* Someone who can understand technical engineering
* Experience of documentation work with R&D
* You master Microsoft office 365
* You are fluent in English and possess advance written skills
We consider working in the field of medical devices and skills in InDesign, Photoshop or similar as advantages.
As a person you are:
* Initiative taking
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fixed term (12 months) and after this a chance to a permanent vacancy at Icare Finland Oy
* Location: Äyritie 22, 01510 Vantaa
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Icare Finland Oy that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.