Do you have a passion for training technical professionals in the marine industry? We are looking for a Technical Trainer to our client company in Helsinki. In this position you are responsible for technical training of modern propulsion systems to the international customers. Read more below and apply today! We will proceed with the suitable candidates right away.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position, you will work as a Technical Trainer at the companys maritime department. The trainings will concern of modern propulsion systems of the maritime industry. You will mainly train international customers in the companys Helsinki Training Center. Your tasks include also preparing material and you might participate in the conception of the Training Center. You will start your assignment with acquiring the product knowledge through participating in the initializations at the shipyards.
You are offered:
* Opportunity to work in a global marine environment
* Possibility to develop in a responsible role within the field
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Technical training of modern propulsion systems to the international customers
* Planning and developing the training materials
* Providing support for customers and the team worldwide
* Participating in product development
* Assisting the Training Manager when needed
This position suits you who wants to jump out of traditional engineering position. This is an excellent opportunity to work with modern propulsion system in an educational way.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* B.Sc. in Engineering, a field related to marine industry is seen as advantage
* Some knowledge in the purpose and function of the main components in marine electrical propulsion systems
* At least 2 years of experience providing trainings to end customers
* Excellent presentation skills: strong vision to develop training materials and delivering training courses
* Familiarity with Microsoft tools
* Fluent written and spoken English skills; all the trainings are in English
STCW-certification is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Excellent communicator
* Able and interested to solve technical problems
* Able to work in a hectic environment and to tolerate changing conditions
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to extent
* Location: Vuosaari, Helsinki.
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from the client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client company is a leading power and automation technology group that also operates internationally in more than 100 countries. The products, systems and services offered by the company improve customers' competitiveness in an environmentally friendly way. Our client company offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability, and energy efficiency of vessels.