- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 22.9.2022
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Kokopäiväinen
- Työtehtävän taso Esihenkilö
Hublet is committed to continuing to grow our presence in our key geographies across the Nordics, Central Europe, UK, North America, and Australia where our solutions are being increasingly adopted across a variety of public facing markets. Due to this growth, we are hiring more resources for our customer support functions.
- Support our customers during afternoons and evening time, via email, phone or virtual meetings, to help to resolve issues
- Record support requests to our customers ticketing system and allocate tickets/ actions to correct departments/ team members
- Testing of the Hublet solution, to investigate and diagnose issues
- Training customers to use the Hublet solution
- Create customer support documentation for the Hublet solution
You are a dedicated and systematic technical support person, a team player, with experience in supporting customers remotely in desktop and mobile applications, with prior experience of working with ticketing software.
You will need the ability to work independently and as part of the team.
You enjoy working hard to get results – and you celebrate your wins and those of your colleagues.
Working predominantly in the evening between 2PM-10PM is not a problem to you.
- Fluent English and Finnish, other additional language skills are a big plus
- Minimum 2 years of a proven track record of customer technical support, preferably from technology/ software support
- Basic understanding to use Microsoft office products
- Willingness to travel and work as required to achieve objectives
- Some experience of Android platforms would be beneficial
- At least vocational school of electronics would be beneficial, but not mandatory
- Experience in customer projects is beneficial
Attractive salary and benefits, flexible subject to experience.
Office located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki – with hybrid working location opportunities
Let’s hear from you if you are interested in joining the Hublet team – read more at gethublet.com
Send us your CV highlighting relevant experience, together with a motivation letter/ motivation video and your recent remuneration information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 14.10.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit lähettää sähköpostilla. Katso tiedot "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.
Lisätietoja saat Question about the Job: Please send email to email@example.com or call on +358 50 5151617