Electronic cashless payment is the future - we are looking for the right technical support person!
Elektroniske Betalings Systemer AS, Finland (EBS) is the Finnish branch of a Norwegian technology company with a primary focus on cash-free payment solutions. The company was founded in 1986 and has been a key participant in the development of the cash-free payment. The business base is on a technological environment with its own development and production of electronic payment solutions, and the agency in Norway and Finland for sales and support of the Nayax Payment & Machine Management system. EBS is part of a group of companies with a total of 120 employees.
We are now looking for our customer TECHNICAL SUPPORT - Nayax Cashless payment solutions to help them to expand their business.
Do you get excited helping customers? Are you energetic and customer orientated? Are you good solving problems over phone? Are you interested in technical products and satisfying customers? If you answered yes, you could be the person we are looking for.
Your main task will be aftersales support using your technical competence to promote the Nayax machine management system for customers who run Vending machines, Amusement machines, laundry machines and so on. You will also install payment devices. Your customers are mainly in Uusimaa area, but you may occasionally travel anywhere in Finland.
What we are looking for from you:
- You have proven record of good results from similar after sales support
- You are hungry for success and are conscious of that good customer relations creates results
- You are good motivating yourself, the team and the customers
- You work well both independently and in a team
- You are good at verbal communication in Finnish and in English
- You have technical skills and preferably technical education in the area of computers, electricity or similar
We offer a good product training in Helsinki and Oslo and an exciting position with market-leading products. Our office in Finland is situated in Helsinki, Itäkeskus.
This is a permanent position and you will be recruited directly to EBS Finland Oy.
If you have any questions please call Anne Viinamäki, Senior Consultant, gsm: 050-463 2649.