Technical Support Engineer, Biohit Oyj, HelsinkiAcademic Work
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for our client Biohit Oyj. This role offers versatile work tasks in the field of diagnostics and instrumentation. We value your open attitude and willingness to learn and further develop your skills. If you have a technical education, and experience in electrical engineering or software programming, especially in the field of diagnostics, read more and apply today. We will proceed in the process as soon as we find the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs Biohits Technical Support Engineer, you are positioned in the R&D Team, and will also be supporting the Production, Quality, and Marketing teams, as wells as partners and customers. You will participate in developing new instruments and software with our partners and ensure their technical performance in compliance to prevailing regulations. You will also plan and execute instrument training and respond to customers feedback. In addition, your responsibility is to maintain Biohit in-house instrument base. We are looking for an open-minded, self-reliant team-player who is not afraid to engage in discussion with stakeholders, and is eager to learn and develop their skills further.
You are offered
* Versatile work tasks in a fast-growing company
* Dynamic and comprehensive working environment for personal development
* Support of skilled and experienced colleagues
* Company benefits
* Providing technical support for instruments and software, supporting internal (R&D, Production, Quality and Marketing) and external stakeholders (partners and customers).
* Ensuring compliance of diagnostic equipment and software
* Taking part in product development projects
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Suitable technical background, for example, in electronics or computer sciences
* At least 1-2 years of practical experience in diagnostic instrumentation, measurement technologies and software programming
* Fluent English language skills
The following are seen as an advantage in this position:
* Finnish language skills
* Familiar with Quality Management Systems
* Understanding IVD regulations
As a person you are
* Open-minded and eager to learn
* A team-player with good communication skills
* Start: as soon as possible
* Duration: 12 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONBiohit Oyj is a globally operating Finnish biotechnology company established in 1988. Biohits mission is Innovating for Health. Biohit is headquartered in Helsinki and has subsidiaries in Italy and the UK. Biohits Series B share (BIOBV) is quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki since 1999, Small cap/Healthcare.
Academic Work muualla verkossaTyönantajan verkkosivulle