Fortum eNext’s Smart Operations is looking for Technical Specialist, O&M, for Technical Management. You give technical support for O&M related items for our O&M sites. You participate on development work related to technical management, tools for supporting our O&M work. You are responsible/'case owner' for handling of technical support requests from O&M sites and you are responsible for internal training coordination of our O&M sites. The key stakeholders are site’s O&M organisations and other relevant Fortum organisations. You will report to General Manager, Smart Operations of eNext.
We offer you
Come and join Fortum eNext Smart Operations and contribute to our growth plan. We are building Smart Operations to a new organisational structure and support functions to support our International O&M business. You will have the opportunity to develop Smart Operations Technical management of O&M together with energy experts. This is a key role for future success of Fortum eNext. You will get to work with the great team and committed colleagues in a business that provides a window to customer service in B2B environment. Recruiting location will be Espoo.
- Relevant power plant technology experience
- Power plant Operation or maintenance competence, experience in working at power plant site is a benefit
- B.Sc or M.Sc or similar (power plant technology&energy technology)
- Capable of systematic thinking , able to work independently
- Fluent written and spoken business English
- Ability to cooperate cross functionally, capabilities for good group work
- Willingness to travel irregularly
Please send your online application including CV and salary request no later than 4th of June 2019. For further information, please contact Elina Lohiniva, General Manager, Technical Management, +358 400 417 508. Calling times: 17.5. 9:00-11:00 or 24.5.2019 9:00-11:00, or through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.