Technical Specialist, SoC Prototype verification
Do you want to build mobile networks that change the way we live our lives? Our solutions influence the lives of billions of people globally and we are one of the few leading companies on mobile broadband. Now, you have a chance to create the future of mobile communication. We are looking for Technical Specialist to SoC Prototype Verification team to our SoC (System on Chip) organization.
We are looking for a Technical Specialist for SoC prototype and qualification team. We are doing laboratory verification in both pre-silicon and post-silicon areas. In pre-silicon phase testing is done using Emulation or FPGA prototype verification platforms. In post- silicon, e.g. Qualification phase project’s target is to verify SoC in silicon phase.
You would be working in a supporting team that provides SoC laboratory test environment and Process related services, interfaces and Technical support. Your work serves all our customers e.g. local and global testing teams that are using test environments that we provide.
Responsibilities and desired skills
To be successful in this position you should have in-depth knowledge of planning, building and maintaining local area networks running in both Linux and Windows. In addition to those, your very important responsibility shall be end user support for local and global Engineers that are working in test environments we provide. We expect you to be easy-to-approach and social person with good communications skills as finally, we are customer service team.
- We appreciate your knowledge in SoC design and verification flow e.g. SoC Make Process, view how to build laboratory network supporting secure and safe user interface, CI and automation. If you have experience in other laboratory infrastructure related areas like lay-out and electricity planning it is also appreciated.
- You should be able to participate various test automation related tasks in planning and/or executing level, so knowledge of C/++ Python is needed. Beneficial competence is knowledge of digital signal processing and modelling tools such as MATLAB.
- Do you have competence or knowledge in area of Radio Access Network standards? Specifically, in newest generation of RAN, Open-RAN e.g. O-RAN? If answer is yes, your changes are rising to next level!
- We are also interested to evaluate your skills and modify your role according to your competence if not fully matching with described skills.
- Expected work experience is more than +5 years in corresponding role, maybe less if you prove the talent and competence, we a looking for.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are must as well as active attitude to drive tasks independently but with support of your teammates.
For more information you can contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Tiina Seebeck (email@example.com).
SoC, SoC laboratory validation, ASIC, FPGA, Digital Technic, Embedded Systems, Linux, local Area network, Continuous Integration, Test automation, Python, C/++, RAN, O-RAN