Technical Service Representative - AkzoNobel
AkzoNobel Adhesives is a worldwide leader in providing bonding solutions to the wood-working industry, by consistently delivering high-performing adhesives, state-of-the-art application equipment and expert technical advice. AkzoNobel is headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Due to high demand in Finland we are now adding a vacant position to further strengthen our service team. We are looking for a Technical Service Representative to join the Coatings service team.
This is an exciting position where you will be responsible for technical service and advice in the field of Adhesives. You will mainly support customers in Finland, but it could also include Sweden and UK. You will perform highly diversified tasks to maintain, repair, troubleshoot and install production and facility assets. Your role will include:
- Application support for our customers in cooperation with the development and application technology department in Sweden
- Application consulting regarding Adhesives systems and AkzoNobel machine solutions
- Assembly and maintenance of technical equipment (Hardware and Software), such as dosing and application systems
- Customer relationship, training and support
- Wide range of individual tasks and cooperation in Europe
This is a full-time and permanent role. You will report directly to Technical Services Manager Adhesives Europe and will be placed at our site in Helsinki.
Who you are?
We believe that you are a self-driven person with great customer focus. You have a flexible mindset and openness to do trouble shooting for the customer and able to handle our products such as adhesives and chemicals.
- Education in industry or trade
- Preferably good knowledge of mechanics, woodworking or machine technology
- Experienced in successfully handling customer relations
- You have basic skills in MS Office and perhaps in SAP
- Fluent in Finnish is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel regularly, mainly in the Nordics and UK
- Driver's license is a must
At AkzoNobel we can give you a career where your knowledge and ambitions will be recognized and rewarded. You will be working in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally and professionally. You will be offered interesting and challenging projects that open your view and challenges your enterprise. You will be working with like-minded people that share your attitude and enthusiasm. We will support you by offering a company car benefit and competitive salary. By working for AkzoNobel you will also help us to achieve our ambition - to be the first choice by our customers, shareholders and employees, all over the world.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with salary request in English via the link below. For further information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Henri Repo, tel. +358 44 759 0643 / firstname.lastname@example.org.