Technical Service Manager/Integration Services
Are you enthusiastic about trade and new challenges and can you think digitally? Do you want to take part in creating unforgettable customer experiences? Join K Group and write your chapter in a European trading sector success story.
K Group is looking for Technical Service Manager to work in K IT Capacity and Integration Services team. At K Group, you get to be a part of the versatile and constantly changing world of trade and IT.
Technical Service Manager’s main responsibilities are to manage and design K Group’s integration solutions and services in collaboration with the IT team, business and vendors. You will actively contribute to development projects in a consultative role when it comes to overall integration architecture, design, changes, new requirements and roadmap. You will act as a service owner/manager for integration services managing service continuity, improvement and harmonization. Our integration services are based on major technology stacks such as IBM and Microsoft Azure.
To succeed in this position, you should have:
- IT service management experience with activities such as vendor management, budgeting and cost follow-up, service continuity and service improvement
- Good understanding of integration services and leading technologies in the field
- Ability to coordinate and manage outsourcing vendors in a global setup
- Good teamwork and co-operation skills
- Capability to engage with K group business units to co-create future digital services
- Finnish and English language skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
As an asset we consider:
- Technical competence in integration solutions such as IBM APP Connect Enterprise/IIB, IBM API Connect, IBM DataPower, Azure integration services
- Deep knowledge of more than one different integration scenarios: internal integrations, B2B, API management, etc
- Understanding of agile and devops processes
- Experience of public cloud services i.e. Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience of major enterprise applications i.e. SAP, MS Dynamics
- Retail and B2B trade industry background
We appreciate highly your positive mind-set, can do attitude, good communication and team working skills. You have the capability to take care of details and also to see the big picture to ensure excellent services to our business customers.
K Group offers the most attractive opportunities for driving forward the trading sector. You’ll be working in a key function of a leading sector company and innovate solutions for its core operations in the grocery trade, building and technical trade and car trade.
You will work in Kalasatama Helsinki at new K-Kampus building. We are offering you a superb opportunity to gain a strong overview of retail and B2B business IT services in rapidly developing and international environment. You will also have a chance to develop your skills further and grow as a professional.
Do you want to know more about the team?
Read more about the team, company culture and future colleagues: https://insights.barona.fi/haastattelussa-juho-tahvanainen-head-of-capacity-and-integration-services
For more information you can contact Saila Karonen from Barona IT, firstname.lastname@example.org or 050-3210343.
Please send your application by March 6th via the link.