Technical Service Manager/Capacity Services
Are you enthusiastic about trade and new challenges and can you think digitally? Do you want to take part in creating unforgettable customer experiences? Join K Group and write your chapter in a European trading sector success story.
K Group is looking for Technical Service Manager to work in K IT Capacity and Integration Services team. At K Group, you get to be a part of the versatile and constantly changing world of trade and IT. Technical Service Manager’s main responsibilities are to manage and design K Group’s capacity services in collaboration with the IT team, vendors and business. K Group is utilizing both public cloud and outsourced on-premise datacenter-based solutions to fulfill its IT capacity requirements.
A Technical Service Manager for Capacity Services will manage K Group’s capacity services with a “platform-agnostic” mindset, utilizing the best-fit service for each purpose. IT service management competence is necessary to lead the work of our vendors: skills such as vendor management, budgeting and cost follow-up, service continuity and development.
Our on-premise capacity services are outsourced and contain hundreds of Windows, Linux and AIX servers both physical and virtual. In public cloud our main focus is in Azure but services utilizing other platforms such as AWS and GCP also exist.
You ensure that our capacity service change management works as planned and services operate according to set SLA’s and KPI’s. For public cloud-based capacity services, it helps to have a hands-on understanding: installing or removing virtual machines, handling basic OS/middleware configurations and deploying & configuring PaaS components – even though hands-on configuration work is not your main focus. You will also participate to or lead service development projects in your responsibility area.
To succeed in this position, you should have:
- IT service management experience with activities such as vendor management, budgeting and cost follow-up, service continuity, service improvement and roadmap
- Good understanding of on-premise and public cloud-based capacity services such as Azure, AWS and GCP
- Good teamwork and co-operation skills
- Capability to engage with K group business units to co-create future digital services
- Finnish and English language skills
- Understanding of agile and devops processes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
As an asset we consider:
- Technical hands-on competence in operating public cloud capacity services
- Experience of major enterprise applications i.e. SAP, MS Dynamics
- Understanding of modern network concepts
- Retail and B2B trade industry background
- We appreciate highly your positive mind-set, can do attitude, good communication and team working skills. You have the capability to take care of details and also to see the big picture to ensure excellent services to our business customers.
K Group offers the most attractive opportunities for driving forward the trading sector. You’ll be working in a key function of a leading sector company and innovate solutions for its core operations in the grocery trade, building and technical trade and car trade.
You will work in Kalasatama Helsinki at new K-Kampus building. We are offering you a superb opportunity to gain a strong overview of retail and B2B business IT services in rapidly developing and international environment. You will also have a chance to develop your skills further and grow as a professional. We can also offer a comprehensive training program to hone your skills in the ever-changing field of capacity services.
Do you want to know more about the team?
Read more about the team, company culture and future colleagues: https://insights.barona.fi/haastattelussa-juho-tahvanainen-head-of-capacity-and-integration-services
For more information you can contact Saila Karonen from Barona IT, firstname.lastname@example.org or 050-3210343.
Please send your application by March 6th via the link.