Technical Service Engineer, Finnester Coatings Oy, Lahti
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 1.7.2020
Do you have practical knowledge of coatings and composites? Are you willing to work in the customer interface? We are now looking for a Technical Service Engineer. This position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Technical Service Engineer, you will be in charge of customer support and training. You solve customers problems, answer their questions, and help them to choose right tools and methods. You take genuine care of customers and obtain a deep understanding of their processes, preferences, and requirements. Most of the customers are in Europe and therefore the role requires travelling.
You are offered
* International playground
* Casual working environment
* Career and personal growth opportunities
* Permanent position in a growing company
* Flexible working hours
* Customer training and support in production environment
* Support of sales in the field
* Support of sales in the home base
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience and practical knowledge of coatings and composites
* Experience in paint spraying equipment and methods
* Drivers license
* Fluent communication skills in English, Finnish is an advantage
As a person you are:
* Hands-on person
* Solution oriented and innovative
* Good with people and a pleasant character
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Lahti
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.