We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Support Specialist at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales business line in Vaasa for a temporary position. You will act as a technical specialist in power network products such as cable distribution cabinets, fuse switches and other load voltage products. You will be working in close cooperation with product factories and our customers.
• Using your special expertise to assist customers, including wholesalers, power utilities, designers and end users in the selection, dimensioning and use of our power network products
• Tender calculation and project management for customized switchboard projects
• Processing any compensation claims.
• The opportunity for personal development as a specialist in your field, expanding your expertise into other product groups
• The opportunity to further your career, perhaps as a product manager.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical power engineering
• Several years’ experience of working with power utilities and engineering firms
• A solid understanding of the structure and dimensioning of power distribution networks
• Knowledge of power distribution components
• Good written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and Swedish
• Reasonable written and spoken communication skills in English.
Ideally, you have
• ABB ConnectIT design software user skills
• ABB Salesforce user skills.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68278794 by May 26, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Kari Karvonen, tel +358 50 332 2017 or email kari.j.karvonen(a)fi.abb.com.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com