We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Support Specialist at ABB Oy, Robotics unit in Vantaa. Robotics is an industrial megatrend, and ABB is the Finnish market leader; we are able to provide you with excellent opportunities for developing into a world-class specialist. You will be providing support for front-end sales and our clients, building simulations and innovating new robot solutions. In this position, you will get into contact with the latest technology and applications. The position involves some travel, mainly in Finland.
• Providing technical support for ABB’s sales team, integrators and end-customers
• Programming and building simulations
• Helping project team to design robot systems and solutions
• Maintaining technical communication between factories and country organization
• Participating in troubleshooting and the commissioning of customer solutions
• Learning about new technology, e.g. in machine vision
• The opportunity to work in a world class team and organization
• The opportunity to deepen your expertise in robotics and automation systems
• The best position for following market trends and learning latest automation solutions
• Over the long term, the opportunity to further your career in the local and international positions offered by the global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field of technology
• A minimum of five years’ experience in robotics and programming
• Experience in 3D design and robotics solutions
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
• Native-level communication skills in Finnish and strong skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge of ABB’s robots and their programming
• Knowledge of ABB’s RobotStudio
• PLC programming skills
• Knowledge of machine safety
• Swedish language skills
• A driver’s license
Interested in joining our crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66417437 as soon as possible and latest by October 17th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle. We will start interviews immediately and will close the process once the right person is found.
If you have questions, contact Sales Manager Leo Annala, tel. +358 50 332 2241, preferably between 16:00–18:00 EET.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com