Technical Sales Manager, paper
Mondo Minerals B.V. Branch Finland
Mondo Minerals is looking for a permanent Technical Sales Manager to join our Marketing & Sales team in Finland. You will be responsible for research and development and sales and marketing tasks for paper-, board- and pulp industries. The main responsibility area is paper coating customers primarily in Finland and in Central Europe. To be successful you need to have marketing driven mindset and active contacts with customers. You will be continuously in close contact to the Mondo personnel at the sites; this is essential part of the job. You could work from the home office in the Southern Finland.
To succeed in this role, we expect the following:
- Master of Degree in Engineering or a related field of science
- Few years’ experience in paper industry and competency specifically in paper coating technology. If you have experience in barrier coating, it is an advantage.
- Self-driven, innovative, systematic and result driven way of working
- Excellent negotiation and team working skills
- Fluent competency in using IT-systems (power point, excel, word, CRM or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel
We offer you an interesting, diverse, independent and challenging position in an international working environment.
For more information about the position, please contact
Vice President Marketing & Sales, paper, Samppa Kutvonen, tel. +358 44 347 4031.
Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation in English to e-mail email@example.com latest by 6.5.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1127198
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Etelä-Karjala, Kanta-Häme, Kymenlaakso, Päijät-Häme, Uusimaa, Avoin