We are the Finnair team of top professionals from around the world. Established in 1923, we are one of the world’s longest-operating airlines. In our history, we have learned that success requires clear vision and commitment. This is a dynamic environment where we serve a challenging global market. Finnair is the place where ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Do you want a seat with a view
of an attractive industry?
Please take a window seat with a view of our global prospects for growth. We are an international carrier serving a global market. The airline industry is preparing for take-off, especially as we serve rapidly growing markets around the world. Our membership of the oneworld alliance enables us to spread our wings still wider.
Are you ready to take off
for new challenges?
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a fast-changing working environment. You will face new challenges every day, and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills. We serve more than 30 markets with more than 700 flight products. If you have what it takes, the sky’s the limit.
Do you want to fly
with world-class professionals?
We were born on the top of the world and take pride in our operational excellence. It takes a wide range of special competencies to fly our aircraft and serve our customers, whether you are working in the head office or in operations. Now there are nearly 6000 of us, from 45 countries around the globe. Our team of world-class professionals would like to welcome you on board.
Have you set your course
for products and services on top of the world?
Welcome on board the airline that first took off in 1923. We offer fast routes via Helsinki and peace of mind on one of the world’s safest and most punctual airlines. We are continually developing our products and ways of working to take our business to new heights. Our commitment always to offer sky-high services has also been recognized with international awards.
We are now looking for a
to strengthen our team of professionals in Base Maintenance Operations Team. The main target of the team is successful, on-time and on-budget base maintenance events. In the role, you will plan external base maintenance operations and act on-site as the primary point of contact for the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service provider and for Finnair home base. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that Finnair’s procedures are followed and expectations met and to agree on commercial issues related to unscheduled work. You will also perform continuing airworthiness tasks and support the MRO with material and approved data.
Your other main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing checks at home base by studying the work scope carefully, requesting Finnair supply materials and planning and evaluating maintenance ground time and work scope.
- Preparing maintenance documents, materials and special tools for external maintenance checks, modifications and repair visits of A/C.
- Acting as a project and team lead on-site in the execution phase and evaluating the progress of the work.
- Approving purchases and non-routine man-hours on-site, tracking materials to be invoiced and raising warranty issues.
- On-site continuing airworthiness tasks such as updating performed works and component changes in ERP system.
- On-site reporting of check progress, airworthiness status, materials, logistics, occurrences, etc.
To be successful in the role, we expect you to have:
- Over 3 years of experience in aircraft maintenance and knowledge of airline operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent people and team working skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness and ability to travel about 3 months per year.
Please note that the collective agreement for this position is FI05.
This is a great time to join Finnair and contribute to our growth journey. Here at Finnair ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
If you have any questions, please contact Sami Hämäläinen, Manager, Base Maintenance Operations, +358 407025292 on March 15 at 12:00 – 14:00 or on March 16 at 9:00 – 10:30, or send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application at www.finnair.com/jobs on March 18, 2018 at latest. We will start screening applications after the application period.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1112322
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 19.3.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa