Technical Project Manager Granite Devices Oy
Technical Project Manager
Are you excited to work in a team of bright-minded people with a strong will to excel in everything they do? Are you looking forward to work in a massively growing sector of virtual racing and eSports with the world-leading brand Simucube?
Granite Devices is now searching to strengthen its Simucube racing simulator business team with a long-term Technical Project Manager.
Your role as a Technical Project Manager is to manage the Simucube's product design and product development work. As a project manager, you will oversee the projects from the start of the design phase to production. The scope of the project, the goals and the project budgeting are as well your responsibility. You’ll get to coordinate activities with software and hardware teams and their leaders. Your tasks include planning the project meetings and leading them. You will report on your work to the appropriate party and develop project management processes.
Your unique opportunities as Technical Project Manager at Granite Devices
- Work in a company with solid foundation based on employee well-being and life satisfaction
- Join an interesting journey of business that is growing to new markets and expanding in current ones
- Collaborate with people surrounding you
- Grow your communication and project management skills
- Chance to develop processes and systems
- Past experience working in project management in similar kind of surroundings (software, electronics, etc) and experience of using project tools (e.g. best practice, GANTT)
- Strong communication skills, fluent spoken and written English, along with good Finnish is required
- Your educational background can be a commercial or engineering degree, technical understanding is a must
- Capable of logical thinking, fast learning and thinking quickly on your feet
- Effective work habits, capability to form effective processes and streamlined workflows
What kind of people are we looking for?
We only hire people who are persistent, self-motivated, take ownership of their work, and are driven by curiosity and challenge. We value self-acquired skills as well as formal education.
Are you interested?
Apply for the job now! Recruitment is done in collaboration with WorkPower. Send Your CV, application and salary request in English at www.workpower.fi. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. We can work out the start date together. If you have any questions about this position, feel free to contact WorkPower Jonna Kanerva, email@example.com