We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager at ABB Oy, Drives in Helsinki. In this position, you will be in charge of product life cycle planning and execution, i.e., defining and maintaining product service plans as well as managing the technical content of the product’s service offering.
Product master data is the bedrock of our service business. It is imperative that IS tools and systems are developed in a sustainable way, to be able to manage product master data throughout our service processes. As Technical Product Manager, you will play a key role in enabling a superior customer experience, through correct and up-to-date product data in all service systems.
• Technical content management of your dedicated product portfolio
• Planning, creating and maintaining the corresponding service product offering
• Enabling global customer support and service delivery capability via the ABB Service network
• Enabling global customer support through master data management in relevant IS systems
• Ensuring IS tools and systems support the maintenance of product master data sustainably
• Taking a technical product expert role in the development of IS tools and processes
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• A key role as a global player in Drives’ after-sales business
• The opportunity to build up your professional network and develop your technical expertise
• Further career prospects in after-sales
• B.Sc. or M.Sc.in in electrical/power engineering
• Several years’ experience with system drives, preferably ACS800/ACS880 drives
• Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Not only are you technically and result-oriented, you also have good people skills and are not afraid of decision making
Ideally, you have
• Knowledge of various IS tools and systems, e.g., SAP, PSTool, Drive Installed Base, Selectica
• Finnish language skills
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI66332049 by September 30, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mikael Qvickström, tel. +358 50 33 26968. Available Monday-Friday between 9 am and 4 pm.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com