Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated Technical Product Manager with previous management experience as well as software developer skills in Java and web techniques, taking responsibility for our archiving products X-Archive which is the first storage system with the SÄHKE2 certificate.
As Technical Product Manager you’ll have the opportunity to take part in all phases of software development, as you’ll be responsible for maintaining and planning the future for a complete product. This includes everything from maintaining and developing product architecture and features to scheduling releases and seeing that they’re out on time and on budget.
You really know what ‘team spirit’ means. You also get your kicks from clean code and have the ability to quickly adapt to new environments. Even though you’ll work as manager, you think getting your hands dirty by digging into piles of code is fun. You are technically competent and can take responsibility for the product yourself, with the team as support. You are able to see the big picture rather than be an expert in one narrow area only. You’re a good organiser and able to manage stress well.
- Relevant educational background
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English, Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage
- Great problem solving and teamwork skills
- Keen to work with both customers and developers
- Passion for promoting standards and best practises
- Self-starter and a good team player
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology, quality, and user experience
- Feel comfortable working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Enthusiastic about learning new things
- Should be able to take ownership and have strong client focus
- Willingness and capability to be mentored by senior architects, engineers and project managers
We offer you:
- A nice, relaxed atmosphere, competitive salary, meal benefit, and comprehensive health insurance
- Interesting tasks with a variety of learning and development opportunities
- Financially sound and internationally growing company
- Flexible working hours and possibility to occasionally work remotely
- Casual working atmosphere in modern office premises. Our working language is English
- Support of expert-level colleagues in a dynamic working atmosphere
Our culture is built on respect, integrity and quality with low hierarchy. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. This is a good opportunity to become a member of a rapidly growing company that offers great benefits, advancement opportunities, and a positive work environment.
If you find this appealing, please submit your application along with your CV and salary request with subject Technical Product Manager to jobs[at]avaintec.com no later than 8th of March 2018. For further inquiries, please contact People Operations Manager, Fatbardhe Hetemaj +358 44 553 4333. Note, we’ll start interviewing interesting candidates immediately as applications drop in.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1102414
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Helsinki