We are currently looking for Technical Operation Support Supervisors for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical clarification of work orders/ Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Closure work order, temporary modification fault notification etc after analysis
- Analysis of the boundaries or the blockings before execution of blockings .
- Under the responsibility of the Technical Operation Supervisor, oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment)
- Under the responsibility of Technical Operation Supervisor manage the lineup, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Give the clear picture of all the availability of the systems under the responsibility of Technical Operation Supervisor (P&Id)
- On request of Technical Operation Supervisor, prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
- Mechanical engineering degree, or experienced technician (8 years minimum)
- 5 years’ experience in nuclear field
- Experience with mechanical work orders, blockings and Permits to work offices
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations and/or procedural planning of shutdowns/outages
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology and electrical technology
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Knowledge about Pressurized Water Reactor and European Pressurized Reactor technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- Working experience in Pressurized Water Reactor operation unit
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc. desired
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.