Technical Operation Support Supervisor
We are currently looking for a Technical Operation Support Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations
- Closure work order, temporary modification fault notification etc after analysis
- Analysis of the boundaries or the blockings before execution of blockings
- Under the responsibility of the NI TOS , oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment)
- Under the responsibility of NI TOS manage the lineup, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Give the clear picture of all the availability of the systems under the responsibility of NI TOS ( P&Id)
- On request of NI TOS prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
- Mechanical engineering degree, or experienced technician (minimum8 years)
- 5 years’ experience in nuclear power plants/ field
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings and Permits to work offices
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology and electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
- Knowledge about PWR, EPR technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- Working in unit in operation PWR
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com