Welcome to Leinolift, STORENT!
We are an international rental equipment company highly successfully operating in the Baltic region, Sweden, Finland and Russia. We base our activities on clear values that help to achieve even the most ambitious goals whilst providing a team spirit and professional growth opportunities.
We are currently seeking for
What you should know:
- You will be working in the management team of Finnish operation;
- Our repair shop is located in Vantaa.
- You will be responsible for technical support of our rental depos in Vantaa, Tampere and Oulu.
- You will be responsible for introducing new processes and supervising repair and maintenance work of lifting equipment
- Your job will involve co-operation with Storent Group operations in Sweden and the Baltics.
- You will be working in a dynamic, development focused working environment.
- Taking charge of effective maintenance (duly and economically reasoned) of the technical park.
- Managing and monitoring the work of technical department.
- Selecting collaborative partners and organizing the technical procurement.
- Supporting technical competence of the team.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Technical education suitable for the position.
- At least 5 years experience in similar position in an international (preferably industrial) company.
- Strategic, analytic and technical understanding.
- Belief that results are based on a teamwork.
- Good command of Finnish and English.
If you are interested, please send us your CV. Additional information is available by calling or writing to Emilia Järvenpää +358 44 7455170, email@example.com