Do you want to join our growth journey? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results? Dinex is looking for Technical Manager who will be the internal legal guardian within Dinex Ecocat Finland.
- Proven leadership experience minimum 5 years
- MSc in Economics/Business/Technical
- The right person has versatile experience which gives good understanding on both commercial and technical matters.
- Experience in cross functional teams, international environment and matrix organization
- Strong people skills and communication skills
- Strategic view combined with practical ‘get it done’ approach and mindset
- Sufficient knowledge and experience on strategic finance – leading with numbers – and legal matters in international environment
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Willing to travel 10-20 days a year
Roles & Responsibilities
- Point of contact and responsible for the following areas in Dinex Finland: Finance, OEM Sales, Project Management & Engineering, HR, R&D and IT acting as line manager
- Constituting strong Finnish dual management team together with Operations Manager with specific focus areas
- Participating on setting and implementing the strategic line and prioritization of each function within responsibility in co-operation with the functional leaders
- Follow up and driving for progress in strategic and business development topics within areas of responsibility
- Representing DFI in internal and external official occasions and communications
- Insure management update on monthly reporting as executing according to Dinex strategic plan “Fuel for the future”
- Other Group projects with a content of Commercial or technology
- Commercially push for optimized performance in terms of turnover, gross margin and cashflow. Keep commitments to customers and Dinex companies in terms of agreements and legal matters.
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact VP HR Lars O. B. Petersen via +45 30 92 99 88
Please send your application to our HR Manager, Taira Matilainen by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Apply at the latest on 20.2.2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1099762
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Keski-Suomi, Jyväskylä, Laukaa