Technical Manager (162)
We are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to lead our technical projects and to support our FM service organizations at client sites in Finland. Projects cover all aspects of campus infrastructure in FM area. The client is a global technology company. The position will be located in Espoo. The position requires some travelling, mainly in Finland. You report to the regional Hub Manager.
Your main areas of responsibility
• Leading technical projects requested by the client
• Supporting client investment plans by providing your expertise in technical renewal possibilities
• Supporting our FM service team and co-operating with technical service providers
• Implementing CMMS aligned to ISO 55000 asset management standard approach
You will succeed in this position if
• You have a proven track-record of successful project management
• You have experience in asset management system implementation
• You are familiar with work safety procedures and have a safety first attitude
• You communicate fluently in Finnish and English; other languages are an advantage.
We offer you a key role in delivering technical projects for a global key client, working with a highly motivated team with a strong team spirit.
A concise security clearance will be conducted for the chosen candidate before starting the employment.
For more information, you can contact Sari Ikonen, HUB Manager Nordics, +358 40 846 2597
Interested in joining the global leader in Quality of Life Services?
Then send us your CV and application by no later than August 28, 2019.