Technical Lead, SoC SW
We’re looking for an experienced SW professional who has previous experience from Embedded SW Development.
As a member of SoC organization you’ll be working with the latest System on Chip (SoC) based technologies for 5G base stations. In your daily work you will solve complex technical issues with your project colleagues. You can focus to different SW areas depending on your interests and skills. You can participate from outlining SoC system HW/SW split all the way up to SW validation in a lab.
Your tasks can include for example following tasks:
- Technical lead for one of our SoC SW development project.
- Preparation and review of functional and design specification for SoC
- Embedded Linux related tasks
- C/C++ coding for low level SW
- Matlab / Simulink tasks
- SW Verification tasks
- Continuous Integration tasks
- Code re-factoring and optimization
- Code maintenance and bug corrections
- Support HW/SW Bring-up and debug
You have a passion to learn more and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of SoC SW related tasks as part of your job. You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with. You are a team worker but also efficient on independent tasks, and your English language skills allows you to communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment. We expect you to have
- A strong background in architecture and specification work related to SW
- strong hands-on experience from SW development and several years of C/C++ coding experience
- Ability to understand and handle bigger entities and dependencies between them
- Ability to see the forest for the trees in complex technical issues and explain them to project colleagues.