Technical Lead, SoC DFE SS
You have a passion to learn more and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of SoC related tasks as part of your job. You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with. You are a team worker but also efficient on independent tasks, and your English language skills allows you to communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment.
We’re looking for experienced technical expert for SoC, who have 10+ years of background from development of ASICs. You’ll be working with latest SoC based technologies for 5G base stations. As part of your daily work you will solve complex technical issues with your project colleagues.
As a member of SoC organization you can focus different digital design areas depending on your interests and skills. You can participate from outlining SoC system design all the way up to SoC validation in a lab. Your tasks can include for example following tasks:
- Technical lead for one of our SoC development project.
- Preparation and review of functional and design specification for SoC
- Verifying logic functionality and code design/implementation.
- Coding of SoC functionality from top-level down to block level
- Verification and simulation of needed functionality on block level
- Support HW/SW Bring-up and debug
We expect you to have
- A strong background in architecture and specification work related to ASIC
- strong hands-on experience from SoC development and several years of VHDL/Verilog coding experience
- Ability to understand and handle bigger entities and dependencies between them
- Ability to see the forest for the trees in complex technical issues and explain them to project colleagues.
- Complete understanding of the SoC design flow and process.