We are now looking for two Technical Documentation Specialists with mechanical and electrical backgrounds for our customer company ABB. Are you ready to join the team of nearly 600 world-class professionals at Vaasa, who design and manufacture engines to meet the wishes of their customers? Please apply for this ABB position today, since we will start the interviews as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will have interesting tasks and you will get the opportunity to work as part of an experienced team. The tasks you will be working on include updating documents and processes. In this role, a proactive and cooperative team player, who always handles their tasks accurately and carefully, will succeed. ABB values a good attitude and willingness to develop.
* Support of proficient and supportive team
* Comprehensive orientation
* An inspiring and exciting position in a global company
* Flexible remote work opportunity
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Update of technical documents and processes related to mechanical or electrical design
* Communicating with different stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Higher education (e.g. in mechanical or electrical engineering)
* Some work experience in the technical field
* Good IT skills (MS Office e.g. Excel, Word, and Visio)
* Fluent written and oral English
* We consider previous experience in maintaining folders and libraries and sharing virtual documents as an advantage. We also value previous work experience as a technical writer as well as knowledge of CAD software. In addition, we appreciate good oral and written skills in Finnish.
As a person you are:
* Collaborative problem solver
* Accurate and precise
* Quality-oriented team player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Duration: 6 months, with the possibility of negotiating about extension
* Location: Vaasa, hybrid work - the opportunity to partially work remotely
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from ABB that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABBs success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.