Technical Documentation Controller
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Technical Documentation Controller for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant Finland. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Update drawings (PDF and some autocad)
- Check discrepancies between redmarks (from site) and electrical drawings
- Check and prepare quality documents for site inspection, prepare final documentation for inspection
- Organize data base for Building Technology systems
- Prepare and organize scan copies of engineering, construction, quality, commissioning documents
- Prepare scan and create binders different documents
- Prepare Purchase Requests for stationery and office supplies
- Prepare channel letters and reports
- Documentation preparation, registration and organization
- Cooperate with Engineering support on required updates
- Create follow up for update progress
- Implement red marks and color coding in documents
- Prepare Binders/ Masterfile updates
- Prepare/ support and maintain database of spare parts/ new parts
- Relevant education background (Technical background considered as a benefit)
- Deep knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office
- Experience with reporting tools/ methods
- Good communication skills
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.